No more guessing what range to switch your meter to: the TPI 100 does it automatically!
- Automatically switches between ACV, DCV, and ohms (resistance). Benefit: Simple to use. Meter selects function and range, just connect the leads to the device under test.
- Single button operation. Benefit: Easy to use. Enables users with limited knowledge to perform tests safely.
- 0 to 600 volts AC and DC. Benefit: Enough range to safely perform measurements.
- 10 MΩ internal impedance. Benefit: High impedance prevents inaccurate reading caused by circuit loading.
- Auto power off. Benefit: Increases battery life by turning off the multimeter when not in use.
- 4,000 count display
- Up to 40MΩ
- cULus 61010-1
- CAT II – 1000V, CAT III – 600V